UnxploreDimensions...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Emotional and Mental Landscapes.............

Connecting emotional and mental landscapes is a tough job... everything which irritates us about others, actually lead us with better understanding of ourselves. This is a lesson which I have learnt now. I have come to believe that all my past frustrations, disappointments have actually laid down the foundation of the new level of living that I enjoy today. Life is a jeopardy game; all answers are there, all you need is to come up with right questions to win.

As long as I am alive, I have a purpose. Part of it means, going through the "dark night of the soul" to bring me on the other side of awareness and grief I have gone through.......... a place of authentic empowerment for myself... where in I have glown like a tainted glass with the light within, even though there was darkness outside.
posted by Reetika at 11/22/2007 01:21:00 PM

1 Comments:

Wow>>>>>>>amazing, unbelievable mind blowing, perfect............what a beautiful expression of learning frm life.And........what a creative heading Mental & emotional landscapes. You've realy an extraordinary power to express ur thoughts in a very unique manner.I'd certainly like to write few lines
" jab bi tum likhti ho kion lagta hai mere bare mein hi likhti ho, jab bi tum roti ho kion lagta hai meri aankhon ke hi moti hai, kion jeevan purpose kuch der baad samaj aata hai, Total awareness ka paath kiun ab man ko bhata hai"

Keep it up reetika. I realy wish gd luck for u.

November 23, 2007 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips