UnxploreDimensions...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Small Helpings.....

As I look back on all thats happened changing you, changing me........... there were times when things appeared on a mutually agreed horizon. The past may be gone forever, and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories for tommorrow. Earlier, I use to look only for answers, but today I know there are only questions and I have no answers to many of them, only the life which I lived. The pain now is the part of happiness then. So , I just live and I donn seek answers anymore. I also require flexible boldness to accept answers to my questions as well, which I think is dwindling somwhere within me.

I have realised a secret -"Moderation". Small helpings.

Comfort on diificult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, friendships to brighten your days, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself and what you want in life, patience to accept the truth, prompt wisdom to take decisions at the RIGHT moment, strength and belief to stand by it and above all LOVE to complete life.

Sample of little bit of everything. These are secrets of happiness.
posted by Reetika at 9/26/2007 07:14:00 PM

1 Comments:

Sometimes its so difficult to comment on certain situations..esp. of personal in nature... there is unseen pain and anguish , so deftfully handled by this gentle soul ( i say this bcoz now i know a lil of personna here !) ..yet the feelings of desire to revive n perhaps live in past, the questions attached to the un-discussed and unresolved are universal ! The real metal of a person shines thru how it is handled...In this case so gracefully and with such big heartedness which is a learning and something to look upto for everyone. All the ingrediants to negotiate such tough bends in life spelled out here with clarity !!! May God bless This Sweet Soul forever !

September 27, 2007 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips