UnxploreDimensions...

Monday, September 24, 2007

Indifference..........

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- Elie Wiesel.

Indifference is the strongest force on Universe.....I believe. It makes things meaningless. I am capable of both compassion and indiffernce. Since, I lack tolerance, patience within me, I thought let me nourish latter and outgrow the former. But, as it is said by Andre Mauoris, "People are what you make them. A scornful look turns into a complete fool a man of average intelligence. A contemptuous indifference turns into an enemy, a woman who, well treated, might have been an angel." I wanna neither be an enemy nor angel. This state of an indifferent "FRIEND" is hard to cultivate for a sensitive soul like me. It tears me apart.
posted by Reetika at 9/24/2007 05:57:00 PM

1 Comments:

So true....I can relate to it fully Reetika. Thanks for putting my feeling into words. I like your blog...

January 16, 2010 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips