UnxploreDimensions...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Part of you has grown on me...

Tumhari aankhon ke saahil se door door kahin,
Main dhoondti hoon, mile khusboon ka noor kahin.............
Wahin ruki hoon, jahan se tumhari raah mile,
Unhi se janmun to shayad mujhe panaah mile....................

My love for you is a journey, starts at FOREVER and ends at NEVER. I chose to love you in SILENCE, because there is no rejection in silence. I chose to love you in your lonliness, because you to donn belong to anyone else in lonliness, only ME. It's important what you donn speak rather than what you actually speak. I have realised it very late...my fault. But, I will now put my efforts to appreciate that unsaid, and practice it. Silence...shrinks my mind however, because I only hear echoes of my own thoughts and makes me indifferent to your heart.Love cannot endure indifference though.By maintaining silence on either sides, we may bleed it to death. It needs to be wanted by someone deeply...that gives strength to live...rejoice.

A part of you has grown in me and as you see, its only U and Me. Together, forever and never apart, may be in distance but never in heart.

posted by Reetika at 9/21/2007 07:02:00 PM

1 Comments:

Someone ought be be extremely lucky to find this kind of committed luv...one who got it..is truely blessed ! And one who showered is like endless open blue skies..omnipresent like an umbrella of Love ! Truely caring ,luving and wonderful soul !

September 24, 2007 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips