UnxploreDimensions...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hoping.........

I choose to rise up out of that storm and see that in moments of desperation, fear, and helplessness, each of us can be a rainbow of hope, doing what we can to extend ourselves in kindness and grace to one another. And I know for sure that there is no them.. there's only us.
- Oprah Winfrey

I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. It is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.
posted by Reetika at 8/14/2007 07:24:00 PM

1 Comments:

Yes agreed Reetika, Most of ppl talk abut postiveness bt hardly anybdy accept the reality in crunch situaation. I m trying to follow this funda in real life frm last three years, though not perfect bt quiet improved.IT IS WHAT IT IS.

November 21, 2007 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips