UnxploreDimensions...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happiness is a present attitude......

The number of things just outside the perimeter of my financial reachremians constant no matter how much my financial condition improves. With each increase in my income a new perimeter formsand I experience the same relative sense of lack. I believe that I know the specific amount needed that would allow me to have or do these few things, I can't afford and if my income would increase by that much, I would be happy. Yet when the increase comes, I find that I am still discontent because from my new financial position, I can now see a whole new set of things, I don't have. The problem will be solved when I accpet that happiness is a present attitude and not a future condition.
posted by Reetika at 1/30/2007 07:08:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips